Presigecar4.cash is committed to providing a quality service to our customers all throughout the UK. If, however, you are unhappy with any aspect of the service provided, we would like you to tell us about it.
Prestigecar4.cash believes that if a customer wishes to make a complaint or register a concern, it should be easy to do so. It is the policy of Prestigecar4.cash to welcome complaints and look upon them as an opportunity to learn, adapt and help improve the service we offer.
If you have a complaint please email us at email@example.com. Your complaint must be made in writing, either by letter or email and must specify the basis of your complaint against us.
The aim of our complaints policy is to ensure that any complaints are properly and effectively implemented and that you feel confident any complaint and concerns you may have are listened to and acted upon promptly and fairly.
- You are aware of how to complain and Presigecar4.cash provides easy to use instructions for you to register your complaint.
- Every written complaint, email or letter, is acknowledged within 48 hours.
- Investigations into written complaints are held within 5 working days.
- All written complaints are responded to in writing, email or letter, by a member of the Prestigecar4.cash management team.
- Complaints are dealt with promptly, fairly and effectively.
We will investigate your complaint in full; this will normally involve passing your complaint to our regional manager who will review the matter and speak to the member of staff who acted for you.
Upon investigation, we will respond and send you a detailed written reply to your complaint, including suggestions, if any, for resolving the matter. At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will look at reviewing the decision with a member of the Prestigecar4.cash senior management team.
We will write to you within 14 days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final position and explain our reasons.